venerdì 7 giugno 2024

Un compleanno vintage / A vintage birthday

Siamo giunti a quel momento dell'anno in cui mi tocca scervellarmi per un biglietto d'auguri per mio marito. Quest'anno, per non sbagliare, ho utilizzato uno degli ultimi set di timbri di Tim Holtz (che mi piace un sacco!).

Here we are: this it that time of the year when I have to rack myself to find an idea for a card for my husband's birthday. This year, I decided to use one of the last stamp set designed by Tim Holtz (one of my favorite!).

Non sono sicurissima che mio marito apprezzi l'abbinamento tra il vintage della card e la sua età, ma spero che il biglietto gli piacerà :D

I'm not quite sure my hubby will appreciate the match vintage card - his age, but I think he will like my card :D




I was spotted on SSS Monday Challenge!

Timbri / Stamps: CMS482 Curiosity Shop (Stampers Anonymous), CMS337 Ticket Booth (Stampers Anonymous), CMS396 Field Notes (Stampers Anonymous), CMS397 Faded Type (Stampers Anonymous)
Fustelle / Dies:  (Sizzix), 665930 Specimen (Sizzix), 662698 Ticket Booth (Sizzix),  (Sizzix),
Stencil: Mini Stencil Set 59 (Stampers Anonymous)
Colorazione / Coloring: Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso; Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina, Carved Pumpkin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

grazie per aver lasciato un commento ^____^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...